Monday, February 22, 2010

It is beginning to look alot like Christmas....

Wait a minute, aren't we in the final stages of February?  Christmas was 2 months ago!

Well, today merited the day when I got the snowblower out of the back shed and fired it up.  We had 2 feet of snow, the nice make snow balls and snow man snow.  The type that when the plow gets your street, you have to manually shovel it out.  That type of snow.  But I have to tell you, it is so beautiful out.  It reminds me of Christmas.

It reminds me of  Psalm 51:7
   Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean;
       wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.

When God cleanses us, He makes us pure as white snow.

Ok, on to another reason it is Christmas.

I accomplished - What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been
Have a great journey!

3 comments:

  1. Christmas is my favorite holiday, but we have had so much snow this year I am ready for spring! I know we don't get any where near as much as you guys, but for us this is an abnormal year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grats on the Drake!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, LR, you guys have gotten more in the last month than we have up here all winter. But this hasn't been a typical winter. They're calling for 2-4" of snow here with this incoming storm tomorrow, but other areas south are supposed to get more. I'm just hoping it holds of until later in the day tomorrow, as I've got some running around to do- picking up my new computer, paying bills, etc.

    ReplyDelete