Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ret DPS

Today I want to talk about my off speck.

Ret.

Wow, I never thought my off speck would be ret and not Holy. Who knows, maybe I will dabble back in Holy later on.

Anyway, back to Ret Paladins.

They can be either the most rewarding or most frustrating dps to run. The big reason is their spell rotation is a priority system, meaning based on what is available for you to hit, you should hit that.

For many, this can be very frustrating, never knowing which button to hit and their dps in parties and raids are very very poor.

Well, I am here to tell you there is hope!

First off, you need to make sure your paladin is geared correctly. You want to be hit capped (267ish). After that, it is all about Strength and Crit. The more the better.

Be glyphed. Make sure you have glyphs in each spot. I like the Divine Storm, The Judgement one and the Seal of Command one.

On trash, run Seal of Command. On Bosses, run Seal of Vengence.

Now for that tricky spell rotation.

Get this mod - clcret
http://media.curse.com/Curse.Projects.ProjectImages/20386/16808/clcret_frame_bf.jpg
It shows you what button to hit next.

There you have it, get your dps in ret where you want it to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment