Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I was told.....

I was recently told I don't blog enough.

So while I was on a process for work, I decided to write a blog.

This is on the new T 10 paladin gear.

I love the look of T9. It is allaince, it is gold and shiney, it screams classic paladin.

I dread T10, because they will try to toss that undead theme into from Icecrown. COME ON! I AM A HOLY FIGHTER FOR THE LIGHT!!!! I DON'T WANT SKULLS ON MY GEAR!

That being said, I was pleasantly surprized by T10. I still like T9 better.

T10 has the good old red, purple, pink color scheme again, because don't ya know, the majority of paladins are BELF Chicks.

But overall it doesn't look too bad and the Judgement helm could work with it.

Tell me what you think?

1 comment:

  1. A couple thoughts on it. I do not like it really. To me it screams dark. For instance the skull on the head? C'mon, I mean even a Blood Elf is not going to like putting that up there. Also the shoulders scream Cataclysm to me. Notice how they are shattered with fire glowing out. Looks a little like the world in the WoW logo for Cataclysm, but that is just me.

    ReplyDelete