Saturday, August 15, 2009

UI Mods Part 1 - Solo Play


Today I embark on sharing my UI for Wow 3.2

Click the Image... I dare you.

BUHAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway here is my UI. I am presently non grouped and flying in my main speck as a tank. Over the next couple of blogs I will include shots of my UI in my two specks grouped and ungrouped with other mods popped open. My previous Blog, I covered Chocolate Bar as the main mod of focus.
And if you have looked at some of my past UIs I have posted in various spots, you see that I have pretty much established my look and feel.

So we got rid of FuBar and I am now using ChocolateBar.

Now again, this is going to be a series, so let hit a section of the screen at a time.
First you may notice I have my map open and it is not taking up my entire screen. In fact, I can size it, make it transparent, etc. This is all courtesy of Mapster. It works with Mods like Questhelper as well. It adds the coordinates and everything.

Ok, let me now cover my new strategy for ChocolateBar.
I have divided Chocolate Bar into six areas.
The top left deals with my location, guild and friends, and quests.
The middle deals with raiding, grouping, combat, etc.
The right deals with time, sound, whispers, and my active/inactive lockouts.
The bottom left deals with UI stuff and Atalas.
The bottom center deals with performance and errors.
The bottom right is my cash, bags, regeants, and repair status.

Well that is all there is for today, except here is a list of all the mods I am running right now -
!BugGrabber
Acheron
Achieved!
Ackis Recipe List
Ampere
Atlas
Atlasloot Enhanced
AtlasQuest - Fan Update
Auctioneer
Bejeweled
Broker uClock
Broker_Bags
Broker_CalendarEvents
Broker_CPU Memory
Broker_Currency
Broker_epgp
Broker_Location
Broker_Recount
BugSack
ButtonFacade
ButtonFacade: Caith
Capping Battleground Timers
Chinchilla Minimap
ChocolateBar Broker Display
Combuctor
CowTip
CurseProfiler 2.0
DBM-Sarth-ShadowFissureWarn
DBM-VictorySounds
Deadly Boss Mods
Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade mods
Deadly Boss Mods - LibDataBroker
Dominos
Dresser
DualSpeccer
Elephant
EnsidiaFails
epgp (dkp reloaded)
EPGPLootmaster
EWOlson_RealName
Fishbringer
Gem Quota
GuildBankSearch
GuildCheck
HeadCount
Hit Assist for casters and melee
InspectEquip
Learning Aid
LibDataBroker-1.1
Livestock
Mapster
MikScrollingBattleText
Misspelled
Omen Threat Meter
OmniCC
Outfitter
Overachiever - achievement tools and tweaks
Peggle
QuestHelper
RatingBuster
ReadyCheckAnnouncer
Recount
RecountGuessedAbsorbs
RepairBroker
Reputation Monitor 3.0
SatrinaBuffFrame
SharedMedia
Sunn - Viewport Art
Sunn - Viewport Art Pack 1
Sunn - Viewport Art Pack 5
SustainedTps
TargetCharms
tomQuest2
TotemTimers
TrinketMenu
Volumizer
VuhDo
WIM (WoW Instant Messenger) v3
X-Perl UnitFrames
ZOMGBuffs

1 comment:

  1. That's a lot O' Mods! What are you computer specs.

    I love seeing other people's UI's... it gives me good ideas...like, I need Mapster now!

    Looking forward to the rest!

    ReplyDelete