Monday, August 31, 2009

Charming... Very Charming

Today's Blog is on a mod that I believe is a must for anyone that is party leading or raid leading.

I think it is key to either have macros or an addon for you to perform the following two tasks -
Mark Adds with Charms (Icons on the head)
And perform Ready Checks.

I stumbled apon this mod a while ago, called Target Charms.

This is a very versatile mod allowing for custom size, shape, moving, hiding, etc.

If you look at my UI from prior posts you will see a Ready? button for the ready check and the icons listed just above my action bar for quick access of marking targets.

Well, that is all I have for today, time for me to get back to my job that pays the bills.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I just wanted to stop by and thank you for listing the UI add-ons which you use. I had spent a lot of time looking for a couple in particular and could never find their names. Then I happened upon your site, yesterday while at work and there they were.

    I plan to keep an eye on your blog and hope to see a lot more posts for a long time.

    ReplyDelete