Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Crazy Weekend

So, it was a crazy weekend for me.

From doing tons of things in real life to some guild drama online, it was a crazy weekend.

Though, my boys enjoyed the weekend. They got to visit grandma and grandpa, see some cousins, hug mothers and grandmothers, etc.

Yup, Mother's Day.... I gain a new appreciation for my wife and what a great mother she is to our family.

So we are now into the week.

I main tanked KT last night. I had been having my co tank Enok tank the fight because I believed warriors were better suited to MT him, but we decided as a tanking team to let me have a shot at it.

It was a crazy and fun and lasers were going pew pew....

We killed him for my second ever kill of KT on 25 man. I was happy to see my co-tank get his T7.5 helm. I lost out on Last Laugh and as I had to remind everyone, they are just pixels on the screen. While I disagreed it going to a DK Tank for dual weilding, in the spirit of our guild, I was not going to let my selfish desires tarnish our testimony.

My wife ended up loosing out on her helm, but got Sinster's Revenge because Boomaster kindly passed the weapon down to her.

Lastly, we had a caster sword drop. There was some drama with it from a pug, but it ended up being won by one of our paladin healers, giving him a good solid weapon for his healing.

This week we head into Ulduar for some 25 man and 10 man action. I am hoping that all goes well, people have fun and we get some good upgrades people can use.

1 comment:

  1. The drama over the sword was a pug said only let the good dps roll on it. This offended one of our warlocks that has been working her butt off on trying to improve. The roll went to one of our paladins for healing, so in the end, the loot did stay in guild.

    ReplyDelete