Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Afternoon

And boy do I not want to work.

I missed blogging at lunch cause I took a coworker out to lunch to encourage him. (His wife lost her job do to downsizing a month ago and still is looking for work, his car recently broke down and he paid 1500 to get it fixed, ya, he was having a bummer of a day)

So, what I was going to write about was the Dual Specks and Glyphs I have picked out for Therigwin.

First for his Tanking, it is a Main Tanking speck and glyphs focused on Survivability, threat, and a bit of soloing as well as good Raid utility.

Look at here on MMO Champion

And don't ya know, I had to work! Back home now, finishing this blog.

Anyway, I wanted to focus on the glyphs. There are many new ones available to paladins.

I chose these as my main 3 -
Glyph of Hammer of the Righteous - 1 additional target
Glyph of Seal of Vengeance - 10 expertise
Glyph of Divine Plea - 3% less damage from all sources

I debated about keeping Glyph of Righteous Defense and I may keep that instead of Hammer. We will see if my taunts fail more, if they do then I will switch those out.
I also debated about having Glyph of Shield of Righteous, which reduces the mana cost. But mana should really be no issue. I see that more as a off tank glyph.

Anyway, time to log in

No comments:

Post a Comment