- Auras will now persist through death.
- Blessing of Kings is now trainable at level 20. Removed from talent trees.
- Improved Concentration Aura: The resistance to silence and interrupt granted by this talent now becomes active when any Aura is used, not just Concentration Aura. - Worthwhile talent now for holy paladins, they can now use any aura and bam, very nice.
- Improved Devotion Aura: The additional healing granted by this talent now becomes active when any Aura is used, not just Devotion Aura. Always a staple in my prot build, but give the option of the prot pally keeping ret up if no other pally's are in the group.
- Divine Protection: Cooldown reduced to 3 min. - Bubble wall for the win!!! But the reason this happened is because of Sacred Duty, look below.
- New Talent Divinity:Tier 1 protection talent, increases healing done by and to you by 1/2/3/4/5%.I can't wait to see this talent... REALLY!!!! It is not in the PTR yet. But it will be worthwhile to both prot and holy.
- Sacred Duty rank 1 now increases Stamina by 4%. This is a nerf/buff. It no longer reduces the cooldown of Divine Protection and Divine Shield by 1 minute. They did not want the bubble to have a smaller cooldown, so they took that way and then changed Divine Protection's cooldown to compensate for that.
- Benediction now affects Hand of Reckoning. Good, the taunt can now benefit from costing no mana.... um, move along, I consider this a bug fix.
- Fanaticism reduced to 3 ranks for 6/12/18% bonus and 10/20/30% threat reduction. - Paladin buff, woot!
- Repentance no longer resets the Paladin's melee swing timer. Game mechanic change, should help with cooldowns.
- Righteous Vengeance reduced to 3 ranks for 10/20/30%. While reducing it to 3 ranks to allow spending 2 points in something else... THIS IS A NERF!!!! Used to be able to get this up to 40%.
- Sanctified Retribution: The bonus to damage done granted by this talent now becomes active when any Aura is used, not just Retribution Aura. Woot Buff! Again, all the special aura talents in all three trees get this treatment. That way we can use whatever aura is needed, Frost, Fire, Shadow, etc.
Ok, those are the official patch notes, but what else did I find?
Shield of the Templer changed big time. I linked the new change. In the old, it increased the Damage of Holy Shield, Avengening Shield and Shield of the Righteous. Now it does something just as useful - Reduces all damage taken by 3% and adds a silence effect to our Avenging Shield. So now we have a silence effect every 60 seconds. Now this is not going to be a problem because they are upscaling the damage of all those spells anyway plus doing a nice change to Exorcism.
Exorcism - Our go to spell for killing demons and undead, now works against all targets and always is a crit hit against undead and demons! WOOTNESS!!!!
Ok anyway, now on to the things I did not find but others found and posted on the WotLK Wiki
- Blessed Hands - Reduces the mana cost of Hand of Freedom, Hand of Sacrifice and Hand of Salvation by 15/30% and cooldowns by 10/20%. No longer gives dispel resist.
- Purifying Power - Now also reduces the cooldown of your Exorcism and Holy Wrath spells by 17/33%. No longer increases crit.
- Pure of Heart - Reduces the duration of Curse, Disease and Poison effects by 15/30%. Down from 25/50%.
- Improved Concentration Aura - While any Aura is active reduces the duration of any Silence or Interrupt effect used against an affected group member by 10/20/30%.
- Judgement of Light - Proc changed to work from attacks and not attacks and spells.
- Exorcism - If the target is Undead or Demon, it will always critically hit. Now hits any target.
- Divinity - Increases all healing done by you and all healing effects on you by 1/2/3/4/5%.
- Improved Blessing of Kings - Removed.
- Improved Hammer of Justice - Removed.
- Shield of the Templar - Now reduces all damage taken by 1/2/3% and grants your Avenger's Shield a 33/66/100% chance to silence your targets for 3 sec.
- Judgements of the Just - Reduces the cooldown of your Hammer of Justice by 10/20 sec, increases the duration of your Seal of Justice effect by 0.5/1 sec and your Judgement spells also reduce the melee attack speed of the target by 10/20%.
- Shield of Righteousness - Slam the target with your shield, causing Holy damage equal to 130% of your block value plus 520.
- Guarded by the Light - Reduces spell damage taken by 3/6% and gives a 50/100% chance to refresh the duration of your Divine Plea when you hit an enemy.
- Divine Guardian - While Divine Shield is active 15/30% of all damage taken by party or raid members within 30 yards is redirected to the Paladin (up to a maximum of 150/300% of the Paladin's health).
- Avenger's Shield - All ranks had a slight base damage increase.
- Ardent Defender - When you have less than 35% health, all damage taken is reduced by 10/20/30%. Up from 6/12/18%.
- Sacred Duty - Now increases your total Stamina by 4%. Up from 3%.
- Holy Shield - All ranks had a slight damage increase.
- Blessing of Sanctuary - When the target blocks, parries, or dodges a melee attack the target will gain 2% of maximum displayed mana. Changed from 10 rage, 20 runic power, or 2% of maximum mana.
- Blessing of Kings - Now increases stats by 10%
- One-Handed Weapon Specialization - Increases all damage you deal when a one-handed melee weapon is equipped by 4/7/10%. Up from 2/4/6%.
- Improved Devotion Aura - Now increases the amount healed on any target affected by any of your Auras by 2/4/6%. Previously only Devotion Aura.
- Improved Retribution Aura - Removed.
- Righteous Vengeance - When your Judgement and Divine Storm spells deal a critical strike, your target will take 10/20/30% additional damage over 8 sec. Up from 8/16/24/32/40%.
- Fanaticism - Increases the critical strike chance of all Judgements capable of a critical hit by 6/12/18% and reduces threat caused by all actions by 10/20/30% except when under the effects of Righteous Fury. Up from 5/10/15/20/25% and 6/12/18/24/30%.
- Sanctified Retribution - Increases the damage caused by Retribution Aura by 50% and all damage caused by friendly targets affected by any of your Auras is increased by 3%.
- Eye for an Eye - Now affects all criticals, not just spell criticals.
Overall some good changes, making it more viable for prot pallies to do PVP and continue to be good tanks in Uldar.
UPDATE - Adding Glyph info from MMO Champion.
- Glyph of Beacon of Light: Increases the duration of Beacon of Light by 30 sec.
- Glyph of Divine Plea: While Divine Plea is active, you take 3% reduced damage from all sources.
- Glyph of Divine Storm: Your Divine Storm now heals for an additional 15% of the damage it causes.
- Glyph of Hammer of the Righteous: Your Hammer of the Righteous hits 1 additional target.
- Glyph of Hand of Salvation: When you cast Hand of Salvation on yourself, it also reduces damage taken by 20%.
- Glyph of Holy Shock: Reduces the cooldown of Holy Shock by 1 sec.
- Glyph of Shield of Righteousness: Reduces the mana cost of Shield of Righteousness by 80%