Friday, February 13, 2009

Heroes

It is what is in the inside that counts.

God brings things into your life, the refiner's fire, that reveals the true you. It can be a painful process, but in the end, God has a person that he wants.

The world is filled with heroes. People wanting to be heroes. World of Warcraft caters to this idea, to be part of something bigger than ourselves.

In my life right now, God is applying the refiner's fire and it has been a struggle. We are not out of it yet, but God is purifying me and making me stronger.

I know he is doing the same with others in our guild, working in their marriages and relationships. One of the blog's I read alot is Honor's code (see the links to the left) and he has on his site a link to various Christian resources (nothing like Christian Paladin tanks). This one caught my eye - Fireproof the Movie

Here is the trailer. I know that my wife and I will be getting this video ourselves.


*** Mod Spotlight ***
OmniCC

I love this mod. Anywhere a cooldown happens, it adds a numerical value on it, be it character sheet, buttons, etc. It helps with knowing when you can do stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment