Friday, February 20, 2009

I have been Tagged....

So I missed out on my lunch blogging because of a car shuffle dance during lunch and find out when I got home I was tagged!

Enok tagged me and now I must post my 6th picture in my screen shot folder.



This is from Shadow Labs, Time for Fun. Back when I was holy and fighting Taylore from the looks of it.

Now, I wanted to dig deeper than that. So I tapped into our archive of even older photos.

Here is the sixth screenshot from my original pc -


Looks like a Strat UD run.

Ok, and here is one from my wife's PC

A very low level Daraia.

Ok, no mod posting tonight, I want to log in and play!

1 comment:

  1. Oh the memories! I remember going to strat with you guys. I also remember when there were only a few of us to go on runs. lol The guild sure has grown since I first joined.

    ReplyDelete